1. #19 are brass shims, with the picture showing 3, so I need 6 - anyone got any or knwo where to find some from?
2. #17 is a 'collapsable spacer' (i think its called that!), I need 2 of these too. If anyone has a spare to lend me, or can measure it up and draw its dimensions then that would be brilliant too. I dont have one at all but clearly is crucial to ensure proper float along with the shims.
3. #22 Confirmation to what the washer and pinion locking lock is please?
I presume these parts may have been included in quite a number of other diffs post-war ... so do you know what doners can be used and bought cheaply too? Thank you
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:22 pm
- Location: Royston, South Yorkshire
Ring after 5pm as he'll be in his workshop before that.
Visit our website to see what this idiot gets up to in his retirement