early XPAG oil-pump wanted

Buy and sell M.G. parts and related goods.
bloodysalmon

early XPAG oil-pump wanted

Post by bloodysalmon » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:03 am

I have an excellent later TD oil pump (without top opening for brass/copper pipe to filter) but would willingly swap or perhaps purchase a genuine TC or early TD pump. Probably best if this was sourced within UK due to excessive shipping costs Chris (Notts, J28 M1)
Chris Blood - TC2686& TC3615

Marv

Re: early XPAG oil-pump wanted

Post by Marv » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:13 pm

Lt me know if you get desperate, I have one, maybe two, but I'm on the other side of the pond.

Marv :)

bloodysalmon

Post by bloodysalmon » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 am

Hi Marv, I am still searching for a proper TC oil pump body, in fact 2 would be good. If you still have them may I ask how much you wish for them and what you reckon the shipping would cost? If you wish to contact me offline please send me a separate direct email so we can discuss. kind regards Chris

Marv

Post by Marv » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:55 pm

Hi Marv, I am still searching for a proper TC oil pump body, in fact 2 would be good. If you still have them may I ask how much you wish for them and what you reckon the shipping would cost? If you wish to contact me offline please send me a separate direct email so we can discuss. kind regards

Chris ; I only have the one I believe and it is complete with gears and cover, I may have another pump body in my bins down in the basement. The problem is that I'm in Arizona at the moment and the bits are back in Illinois some 1800 miles from me. I won't be back in Illinois until May. I have shipped equivalent sized bits with similar weight to Austrailia and the post was about $45.00. Not cheap... I haven't given any thought as to price. I had only recently finished rebuilding my own TC pump prior to leaving for Arizona in November and having the engine painted. I was going to add a couple pictures of my work activity but couldn't get the image insert to work. If you want my pics and can wait until May send me a direct email at mgnut@t6b.com
Cheers, Marv

bloodysalmon

Post by bloodysalmon » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:29 am

I am still after a proper TC oil pump body ... Marv may get me one but thats in a few months! :thumbs:

bloodysalmon

Post by bloodysalmon » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm

I have now found a TC oil pump for TC4245; so thanks to everyone so this line can be closed ta Steve