TC Performance Items

Permanent offers and vendor advertisements.
Doug Pelton

TC Performance Items

Post by Doug Pelton » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 am

There are a number of items that can dramatically improve the performance and comfort of driving of your TC.

1. DISTRIBUTOR: Today's fuels degrade the performance of your car. The corrective action is to install a distributor that has been setup for idle timing at 10 BTDC vice the original TDC. This provides peak performance at both idle and cruise RPM. These are available and ready to go on an exchange basis. Original dizzies have been rebuilt to show quality and include new rotor, points, condenser. Even the gap has been preset, just drop it in. (IN STOCK)

2. SUPERCHARGER: A complete super charger kit is now available for the TC. This is new equipment designed specifically for the TC. Kit includes everything needed for install: super charger, hardware, carburetor and all linkage and controls. No modification or cutting to your car. (IN STOCK)

3. 5 - SPEED GEARBOX: You do not need to change the rear axle gear ratio to improve the performance of the TC. Install a 5-speed. First 4 gears are essentially the same as original TC gearbox. Enjoy higher speed and lower RPM (engine noise) on the open road with your 5th gear. Expect 65mph at 3500 RPM. (IN STOCK)

I have most all items to keep The Cars on the road. Doug
Doug Pelton
From The Frame Up
http://www.fromtheframeup.com/
Specialing in MG Hard To Find Parts
phone: 1-480-588-8185

tarnold

Re: TC Performance Items

Post by tarnold » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:19 am

Hi Doug, I recently purchased an original Bluemels four-spoke banjo "Brooklands" steering wheel that came off of a 1946 TC. It has the incorrect nuts and bolts (the four that hold together the two parts of the hub that hold the banjo spokes together. I could not find the nuts and bolts in your steering wheel section of catalog. Is it something that you have available? Thanks, Tim in Olympia. timarnold1905@gmail.com.

tcremesal

Re: TC Performance Items

Post by tcremesal » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi : I'm refitting my Shorrock super charger on my 1948 MG TC. Do you sell component parts ? ie bracket with belt tensioner ? Thanks , Tim (remt7@aol.com)