Need TC windscreen frame and hood frame

Buy and sell M.G. parts and related goods.
bergxu

Need TC windscreen frame and hood frame

Post by bergxu » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:29 am

As the title says. Would ideally like a complete windscreen assembly (I discovered I have a TD windscreen frame on my car) and also need the TC convertible hood frame, 2 or 3 (cantilever) bow style, doesn’t necessarily matter although to be correct I’d technically need the 3 bow frame, as I also discovered I have an early TD (2 bow) hood frame on the car. I know the hood frames are available new but figured I’d ask here first in case anyone has a good secondhand one and I don’t see any complete windscreen frames available. PM me with any info and thanks as always!

EdCallo

Re: Need TC windscreen frame and hood frame

Post by EdCallo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:04 am

Believe I have both of what you are looking for. But will have to check number of bows on hood frame. Note, both items will be in need of restoration as from an old project car and sitting in shed for years.

Ed

bergxu

Post by bergxu » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:38 am

EdCallo wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:04 am
Believe I have both of what you are looking for. But will have to check number of bows on hood frame. Note, both items will be in need of restoration as from an old project car and sitting in shed for years.

Ed
Ed,

Let me know. What’s the best way to chat? Private message or email or phone?

Aaron

EdCallo

Post by EdCallo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:52 am

You can email me at recon6060@aol.com. We can talk by phone once I check the stuff out and I see the current condition

Ed